As a newly-formed nonprofit, our success depends on your generosity. Your donation enables us to facilitate program development, provide stipends to our teaching staff, and fund the substantial financial awards earned by student participants. We cannot carry Peter’s legacy forward without your help.
Your charitable contribution enables:
- The PEAK Achievers program at KSPA to be sustained beyond the 2017-2018 school year
- Expansion of the program to serve even more deserving KIPP students in Metro Denver
- Curriculum refinement and development of other strategies that foster college preparedness
The PEAK Achievers program benefits its student participants in many ways, including:
- Development of new life skills and experiences
- $500 toward continuing post-high school education
- Paid summer camp and internship opportunities
- Eligibility for a substantial 4-year college scholarship
The PEAK Achievers program benefits KIPP Colorado by:
- Supporting recruitment of the best and brightest students from disadvantaged origins;
- Facilitating retention of KIPP’s highest achievers; and
- Reinforcing key KIPP Through College (KTC) initiatives
If snail mail’s your speed, simply send a check payable to PEAK Foundation in care of Scott Ewbank at 9 Fairway Lane, Bellingham WA 98229.
The PEAK Foundation is a registered Section 501(c)(3) nonprofit and your donation may thus qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes. We encourage you to consult with your tax adviser or the Internal Revenue Service to determine whether your donation is deductible.